· I gallon of liquid shock for every 10,000 gallons
· Add 16 oz of Copper 7
· Run pool hard for 48 hours
· Algae left on the bottom should be swept out of the pool to waste
· To do so fill the pool to the very top of the pool (above the skimmers)
· Put your filter multi port on Waste
· Hook up hose to the waste discharge filling. Secure tightly so it does not blow off when you activate.
· Hook up you hose and pool sweep to skimmer and sweep the material out of the pool
· If you run out of water (below the skimmer) stop refill the pool and continue on another day.